More intervention? We see how well BOJ intervention worked the last 11 times they have done it in the last 10 years.
Policy makers around the world continue to maintain the SAME policies that are not working. Japan, Europe, and the US.
- Japan’s Growing Sovereign Debt Time Bomb–Spiegel Online–January 3, 2013
- It’s a Mad Mad Mad Mad World–Financial Sense–January 3, 2013
- Forget Europe: Is the real debt crisis Japan?–The Diplomat—Oct 30, 2012
- Doom Heralded at Hayman by Widening Trade Deficit: Japan Credit—October 22, 2012—Bloomberg Businessweek
- Japan’s bond market has become a ticking bomb—East Asia Forum
- Recent weak price action in JGB futures as rates uptick. August 16, 2012–
- Japanese Monthly Trade Balance—Courtesy of Black Swan Capital—August 16,2012
- Japan’s Debt: A Small Taste of the Coming Financial Implosion–Daily Reckoning—8/13/2012
JGB INTEREST RATES